FACT AND OPINION
A fact is something that is true or can be proven. An
opinion is your feelings or how someone else feels about a particular
topic. Read the sentences below and write either fact or opinion after
the sentence. Read carefully and use your best handwriting.
Directions: Write fact or opinion after each of the following
- Abraham Lincoln was President of the United States
during the Civil War. __________
- My favorite music group is TLC . __________
- Thanksgiving is celebrated in November in America.
- Students must pass a graduation test in Georgia.
- The red velvet cake Mrs. Harvey made was delicious.
- Students achieving A Honor Roll for the first semester
will be recognized for their hard work. __________
- My Mother feels all students should be required to
wear school uniforms. __________
- George Washington Carver was a famous inventor.
- I really enjoyed the football game last weekend.
- The Presidential Election is held in November. __________
SCORE: _________ OF 10
by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.