1. Served 27 years in prison before becoming President of the same nation.
4. successfully orchestrated acts of non-violent civil disobedience that helped create equality in the forms of civil and human rights in the United States.
6. Most widely known Queen of Egypt. She is widely seen as the last of the pharaohs.
7. The Roman general widely credited with the origin and leadership to transform Romes republic into an Empire
9. Leader of the shoguns in what is now considered Tokyo
10. An Indian nationalist that inspired the world with the use of non-violent protest to create change.
12. Noted a military genius and uniter of people of southern Africa.
13. Spanish Queen known for financing the voyages of Christopher Columbus
2. President of the United States who focused on lowering taxes to produce economic growth.
3. The first Queen of England known for trusting advisers to make good decisions.
5. leader of the Aztec Empire. Successfully led his people to the height of their success.
8. Leader of the Chinese Revolution. Thought to be the key behind establishing China as a world power.
11. Maintained the Union of States in America and helped bring an end to slavery.
14. founder of the largest empire (Mongols) in the world during his time. Many of his empires campaigns resulted in mass casualties.
15. British Prime Minister whose leadership through the Second World War is seen as paramount.
16. Legend has it that he was never defeated in battle. Known for supreme combat and military skills.