2. The condition of being cold or chilly.
6. Action of wind blowing.
7. Tool used for measuring temperatures or the amount of heat.
11. A violent storm with wind and heavy rain.
12. A lightning and thunder storm often with heavy rain.
13. Electrical activity in the atmosphere that occurs between clouds, causing a flash of light.
14. Water vapor that freezes in the form of crystals that descend from the clouds.
15. To predict the future weather occurrences.
1. A heavy layer or covering of fog.
3. A season that involves weather conditions such as snow and rain.
4. The condition of clouds blocking the sky.
5. The state, at or low where matter will convert from a liquid to a sold state.
6. Condition of moderate heat.
7. A whirlwind that can be extremely destructive and violent.
8. Condensed moisture that fall from the clouds in forms of drops.
9. A tool that measures and records atmospheric pressure.
10. The condition of being free of clouds and darkness.
11. A measure of the condition of being moist or damp.
14. The condition that occurs when the sun is shining.