1. The growth of plants.
2. Preparing and using land to raise crops.
3. Something that is valued as medicine.
4. Someone who is sent to work on a religious mission.
5. The distribution of moisture in the forms of rain, snow, sleet, ice or hail.
7. Something that originates in the region or area where it's found.
6. The act of preserving; to keep from being used up or lost.
8. To make use of something.
9. To maintain or prolong.
10. The balanced relationship of living things and their environment.