Answer the questions found below.
1. Electricity is the flow of ______________________________.
2. Electrons have a __________________ charge.
3. Protons have a ___________________ charge.
4. Neutrons have a _________________ charge.
5. The electric force that pushes electrons is measured in ________.
6. Is using a telephone during a lightning storm is dangerous?
How come birds on electric wires don't get electrocuted?
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.