The cultivated produce grown within a specific season.
2) The act of feeding on grass and other types of herbage.
3) A young cow that has not produced a calf.
4) A specific building that can store grains and farm products, as well as for sheltering animals.
5) When something gets broken down because of water, wind or rain.
6) Any bird that is raised specifically for their eggs or their meat.
7) to take the young animal away from their mother so they are
not able to get milk. This is done so the animal will learn to
eat on its own.
8) the wool removed from a sheep or other wool-bearing animal;
the process of removing the wool from a wool-bearing animal
9) the art of cultivating dirt to aid in the growth of crops.
10) A specific dwelling place where an animal lives.