1. the process of testing students.
5. the title given to highest ranking student of an entire class
6. a decorative symbolic rope worn on a cap.
8. relating to schooling.
11. an object that serves as a reminder of a past event.
12. a number of persons who have gathered together.
13. the ceremony of conferring degrees or diplomas.
14. the act of bringing to a close.
2. to enroll in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
3. to come to completion.
4. to measure or evaluate an individuals achievement.
7. something by which a person is bound to do specific things.
9. to change or alter.
10. an institution of higher learning.
15. the title given to the second highest ranking student of an
entire class body.