To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
Note: Any worksheets, quizzes or activities you print out and complete must have your name on them.
1. Type in this website and print out a copy of the brain for each of you.
2. Now, type in the website below and click on the link for Unit 1 and then, Lesson 6: A Look at Brain Anatomy. Then, click on the link to Dr Brainstein's Lab in the online activities section.
3. Complete the Brain Blueprints activity first and find out about where the senses are processed in the brain.
4. As you click on each body part, on your picture of the brain, colour in the section that appears. Each section should be coloured in a different colour and labeled.
5. Continue on and learn about the functions of the different parts of the brain in Igor's Brain Boggle.
6. Choose six interesting facts from the site to write down, ready to share with the class.
7. Type in the website below to learn about animal senses and find the answers to these questions. Also choose three interesting facts to share with the class.
8. Once you have finished this webquest, type up your answers and be ready to share them with the rest of the class. If you don't get time to type them, you will have time in class to write them up.
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.