To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
1. If there are 12 inches in a foot and 3 feet in a yard, how many inches are in a yard?
2. John picked 340 oranges. If he had 17 buckets to carry the oranges in, how many oranges would be in each bucket?
3. If there are 4 quarts in a gallon and 2 pints in a quart, how many pints are in 6 gallons?
4. Jake decides to mow lawns for the first two weeks in June to earn enough money to buy a new bicycle. If the bicycle costs $153.75 and Jake charges $10.25 to mow each lawn, how many lawns will he need to mow in two weeks to buy the bicycle?
5. If there are 2.54 centimeters in an inch and 12 inches in a foot, how many centimeters are in 3 feet?
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource
© TeAch-nology, Inc., All rights reserved.