To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
1. Ms. Miller is turning 100 years old today. She has 24 grandchildren. If all of her grandchildren bring her 6 roses each, how many roses will Ms. Miller receive?
2. A group of 45 students went on a trip to the zoo. Each student paid $11.50 admission to the zoo. How much in all did the students pay for admission to the zoo?
3. Ms. Johnsons first grade class is having a party. There are 21 students in the class. If Ms. Johnson buys 4 boxes of individually wrapped cakes and each box contains 6 cakes, how many cakes will be left if each student eats only one?
4. Sally's grandma is making jam. If she made 117 jars of jam and each jar held 6 ounces, how many ounces of jam did Sally's grandma make?
5. A local hotel has 158 rooms. Due to a scouting event, the entire hotel booked except for two rooms. If the girls scouts are using twice as many rooms as the boy scouts, how many rooms are the boy scouts using?
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource
© TeAch-nology, Inc., All rights reserved.