To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
1. What is the word name for this amount 0.05?
2. What is the sum of 6 quarters, 3 dimes, 2 nickels, and a penny?
3. If 212 people can be seated on the main floor of a theater and 76 can be seated in the balcony, how many can be seated in all? Write a number problem and solve for the answer.
4. Betty's daughter is 13 years old. Betty just turned 42 years old. How old was Betty when her daughter was born?
5. How many hundreds of balls are there in a box holding 90,000 balls?
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource
© TeAch-nology, Inc., All rights reserved.