To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
1. Four boy scouts troops totaling 42 boys went camping. If the same number of boys were in each van, how many vans did it take to get the boys to camp?
2. How do you write the standard form of eight million seven hundred twenty five thousand four hundred and ninety two
3. What is the next number in this sequence 7512, 7514, 7518, 7524, 7532, 7534?
4. Is this a true statement 25,471 < 25,147
5. If a new movie sells 563 tickets on Friday night, 1297 tickets on Saturday night, and 316 tickets on Sunday night, how many more tickets were sold on Saturday than on Friday?
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource
© TeAch-nology, Inc., All rights reserved.