Our entire staff sat down for this one. Over 500
years of teaching experience! The goal was to create the components
of a thanksgiving feast lesson that reinforces as many core curriculum
areas as possible. Of course, it has to be a fun and engaging activity
Here is how we would do it:
- Make "Thankful" placemats.
- Graph of our favorite thanksgiving foods.
- Do a nutritional breakdown of the foods.
- Nominate and select 5-7 items to have at our
- Calculate exactly how much money is needed.
- Fundraise, and then re-evaluate how much is
- Send invitations.
- Teach students how to set a table.
- Have students learn to cook.
- Learn to say "Thank you!" in 10 languages.