To Print the Worksheet: Scroll Down And Click On The "Printer" Icon.
Note: Any worksheets, quizzes or activities you print out and complete must have your name on them.
1. Go to http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/anatomy/brain/index.shtml and read the information there to help you answer these questions about the brain.
a) What are the three main parts of the brain?
b) How much oxygen and blood flow does the brain receive?
c) What is the size of an adult brain?
d) The brain and the ___________ make up the CNS or the ___________________.
e) What is the function of the CNS?
2. Type in and go to this address to take a quiz about the lobes of the brain. http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/lobe.html
3. Now type in this address and record the definitions for the lobes of the brain. http://www.waiting.com/brainanatomy.html
f) Frontal lobe
g) Temporal lobe
h) Occipital lobe
i) Parietal lobe
4. How big is an adult human's brain.
5. Use the same website to compare the human brain size to that of some animals. Choose four to write down to share with the rest of the class.
6. Does the size of an animal's brain have anything to do with its intelligence?
7. Once you have finished this webquest, type up your answers and be ready to share them with the rest of the class. If you don't get time to type them, you will have time in class to write them up.
Powered by: The Online Teacher Resource (www.teach-nology.com)
© Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.