Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Atoms and Chemical Bonding - Students will
understand the core parts of an atom.
RedOx Reactions - Students know how to identify reactions that involve
oxidation and reduction and how to balance oxidation-reduction reactions.
- Chemical and Physical Changes and using the
Bunsen Burner - Students will be introduced to various types of Chemical
and Physical Changes and the difference between each.
Students will understand Chemistry to be the study of stuff of which the
universe is composed. Also, student will understand that chemistry examines
the structure of matter, its properties, and the changes it undergoes.
with Character - Students will development an appreciation for the
persistence, patience, integrity, rights of others, self-assurance, self-discipline
and wisdom found in the chemistry founders.
Analysis - Learning how to convert measurements within the Metric
System, within the English System, and between both systems.
- Double Replacement Reactions and Gas Laws
- Students will understand how a change a gas system of pressure, volume,
or temperature affects the overall system.
- Introduction to Scientific Experimentation
- Students will be able to research and gain background information to
make educated guesses and think critically about results and outcomes.
- Lab Safety - This will help
you develop lab rules, consequences, and procedures.
- Moles and Mass - Students able to use formulas
to calculate unknowns for the number of moles, mass, entities or formula
- Nuclear Chemistry - Students determine half-life
by looking at a diagram and plotting a graph.
- Proteacher- 10
- Science is Fun- Shares the
fun of science through home science activities, demonstration shows, videos,
and books. Information about these and other science fun stuff is available
- Science Spot- 4 easy lessons.
- States of Matter - ildren will gather bottles
with different liquids in them and also serval solid objects and then
they will observe how the liquids react.
- Stoichiometry - Learn to balance chemical
Chemistry- This lesson gives the student an opportunity to identify
elements by using spectroscopy and to relate this activity to astrophysics.
- The pH Scale - Students will be able to write
2 paragraphs on what the pH Scale is.
Science of Matter - Students will understand Chemistry to be the study
of stuff of which the universe is composed.
Carbons Combine - This lesson is an introduction to organic chemistry,
focusing on the use of the word 'organic' in chemistry context and bringing
up student's prior knowledge on carbon's bonding characteristics.