Chemistry Lesson Plans
- Atoms and Chemical Bonding - Students will
understand the core parts of an atom.
RedOx Reactions - Students know how to identify reactions that involve
oxidation and reduction and how to balance oxidation-reduction reactions.
- Chemical and Physical Changes and using the
Bunsen Burner - Students will be introduced to various types of Chemical
and Physical Changes and the difference between each.
with Character - Students will development an appreciation for the
persistence, patience, integrity, rights of others, self-assurance, self-discipline
and wisdom found in the chemistry founders.
Analysis - Learning how to convert measurements within the Metric
System, within the English System, and between both systems.
- Double Replacement Reactions and Gas Laws
- Students will understand how a change a gas system of pressure, volume,
or temperature affects the overall system.
- Introduction to Scientific Experimentation
- Students will be able to research and gain background information to
make educated guesses and think critically about results and outcomes.
- Lab Safety - This will help
you develop lab rules, consequences, and procedures.
- Moles and Mass - Students able to use formulas
to calculate unknowns for the number of moles, mass, entities or formula
- Nuclear Chemistry - Students determine half-life
by looking at a diagram and plotting a graph.
- Science Spot- 4 easy lessons.
- States of Matter - ildren will gather bottles
with different liquids in them and also serval solid objects and then
they will observe how the liquids react.
- Stoichiometry - Learn to balance chemical
Chemistry- This lesson gives the student an opportunity to identify
elements by using spectroscopy and to relate this activity to astrophysics.
- The pH Scale - Students will be able to write
2 paragraphs on what the pH Scale is.
Science of Matter - Students will understand Chemistry to be the study
of stuff of which the universe is composed.
Carbons Combine - This lesson is an introduction to organic chemistry,
focusing on the use of the word 'organic' in chemistry context and bringing
up student's prior knowledge on carbon's bonding characteristics.