1. A collection of beliefs and cultural systems that establish that relate humanity to spirituality.
3. A process in which messages that have been communicated to a prophet are communicated to others
6. Something that represents something else
7. relating to an Asian religion that teaches that suffering is caused by desire and the suffering will cease when the desire ceases.
10. An ancient Indian religion that practices non-violence toward all living things and teaches self-reliance
11. Chinese philosophy developed from the teachings of the Chinese philosopher Confucius
12. relating to a religion founded in Iran in 1863 emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind incorporating Islamic and Christian tenets
13. A religion practiced by Muslims as a faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah
15. An ancient religion of Japan to establish a connection of present dat Japan and ancient Japan
2. Dedicated as holy; set apart as pertaining to deity
4. Actions performed for symbolic value including traditions of a religious community
5. The Jewish religion based on laws revealed to Moses and recorded in the Torah
8. confidence or trust in a person or thing that is not based on proof
9. An Indian religion founded in the 15th century with principal beliefs of faith and justice
14. Acknowledging belief in Jesus Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
16. the dominant religion of India consisting of the beliefs, customs and values based on the worship of many gods