World Leaders Spiral Puzzle Worksheet
- The Roman general widely credited with the origin and leadership to transform Romes republic into an Empire
- Leader of the Chinese Revolution. Thought to be the key behind establishing China as a world power.
- founder of the largest empire (Mongols) in the world during his time. Many of his empires campaigns resulted in mass casualties.
- Legend has it that he was never defeated in battle. Known for supreme combat and military skills.
- British Prime Minister whose leadership through the Second World War is seen as paramount.
- successfully orchestrated acts of non-violent civil disobedience that helped create equality in the forms of civil and human rights in the United States.
- Served 27 years in prison before becoming President of the same nation.
- Leader of the shoguns in what is now considered Tokyo
Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.