1. When water fades away or disappears.
2. Sending off moisture in vapor form
3. Water that is made solid by cold water.
4. A prolonged period of time without rainfall.
5. The gradual process of being eroded by natural forces.
6. The distribution of moisture in the forms of rain, snow, sleet, ice or hail.
7. To drip through small holes.
8. The science that pertains to water in terms of its properties, laws, and how it's distributed.
9. A method for landscaping that occurs in arid areas.
10. The process of compressing air and water that normally results in precipitation.
11. A tremendous flow of water over what is usually dry land.
12. The process or act of defiling.
13. A region that has little or no rainfall that is usually sandy and without trees.
14. A layer of earth or rock that contains water.
15. A hole that is dug in the ground to get water, oil, gas, or steam.