1. Bar on which a wheel turns.
4. Cylinder with a ridge winding around it. It's a simple machine.
6. Strength or force that can be exerted on other bodies.
7. An instrument of work.
9. Something that produces action, a moving force.
A plank or plane surface put at an angle to a horizontal surface.
12. To move, usually with force or effort.
14. Any device that applies or changes the direction of power force, or motion.
2. A bar which rests on a fulcrum.
3. To move something away by pressing against it.
5. A round frame that turns on a pin or shaft in its middle.
7. A force that causes rotation.
8. Exerting pressure or influence over object or substance.
10. The act of a surface or an object rubbing against each other.
13. Amount of work a machine is expected to perform.