Influential Scientists Spiral Puzzle Worksheet Answers
- A person who studies the weather and the atmosphere.
- A person who studies the part of botany concerned with fungi.
- Someone who studies all the aspects of insects.
- A person who studies the branch of zoology that is concerned with fish.
- Someone who studies earthquakes and earth's crust's movements.
- Someone who learns about things that are alive.
- A person who learns about the layers of the earth and its history.
- Someone who studies life in prehistoric times.
Teachnology, Inc. All rights reserved.