1. A person who classifies animal and plant species.
2. Someone who studies life in prehistoric times.
3. A person who studies the characteristics of minerals and their composition.
4. A person who studies the part of botany concerned with fungi.
5. Someone who studies energy and matter.
6. Someone who is an expert in bird studies and their habitats.
7. A person whose job is dealing with substances and the changes that happen when combined to make other substances.
8. Person who studies the sun, moon, stars, planets and other spatial bodies.
9. A person who learns about the layers of the earth and its history.
10. Someone who studies the relationship between the earth's physical features and the forces that make or change them.
11. Someone who learns about things that are alive.
12. A person who studies the weather and the atmosphere.
13. Someone who learns about diseases and why we get sick or what makes us sick.
14. A person who studies the branch of zoology that is concerned with fish.
15. Someone who studies all the aspects of insects.
16. Someone who studies earthquakes and earth's crust's movements.
17. A person who studies the structures and what they do, and diseases of the blood.
18. Someone who knows about oceans, seas, and all marine life.
19. Person who explores people, life and customs of ancient times.