1. A person who classifies animal and plant species.
4. Person who studies the sun, moon, stars, planets and other spatial bodies.
5. Someone who studies life in prehistoric times.
6. A person who learns about the layers of the earth and its history.
7. A person whose job is dealing with substances and the changes that happen when combined to make other substances.
13. Someone who studies the relationship between the earth's physical features and the forces that make or change them.
14. Someone who learns about things that are alive.
2. Person who explores people, life and customs of ancient times.
3. Someone who studies earthquakes and earth's crust's movements.
8. Someone who studies all the aspects of insects.
9. A person who studies the branch of zoology that is concerned with fish.
10. A person who studies the weather and the atmosphere.
11. Someone who learns about diseases and why we get sick or what makes us sick.
12. Someone who knows about oceans, seas, and all marine life.