Breezing Fall into Your Classroom
Tips For Teachers
Fall into Your Classroom Tips For Teachers
|Veteran teachers offer ten great
ideas to bring the theme of Fall into your class. The tips are
guaranteed to help students identify with the theme. We hope to
make your class the place to be.
- Take a nature walk.
- Use leaves.
- Fall bulletin board.
- Hang Fall related items all over.
- Pumpkin seed counts.
- Calculate student carbon footprints. Here is a carbon footprint
- Plant a tree. Saplings are usually less than
a dollar each. Ask parents / guardians for help.
- Lollipop tree countdown to Halloween.
- Pumpkin party. Invite parents / guardians.
- Make masks. Here
are a full set of ideas on mask making.
(a limited time offer)