Quick Teacher Jokes
|The following are only learned from college|
- Quarters are like gold.
- Make sure your alarm clock has back-up batteries.
- Duct tape heals all wounds. (If not, scotch or masking tape will suffice for awhile.)
- Going to the mailbox is an ego booster.
- Your bill in the bookstore will almost equal tuition.
- E-mail becomes your second language.
- Ten-page papers used to sound impossible, now they're a Godsend.
- Professors are like celebrities: you see them, but they never see you.
- Care packages rank up there with birthdays.
- Anything that is free tastes better.