This set is just perfect for
the start of the school year. Students will examine key events in
history and celebrations that take / took place in the month of
September. Students really enjoy this series. We receive a great
deal of positive feedback on this series. The focus is on building
reading and writing skills. The titles include:
1. All about World War II
2. Largest Skyscrapers in the World
3. Who is Uncle Sam?
4. Who Invented the Pizza?
5. What is Labor Day?
6. How Many People In America Can't Read This?
7. The History of the Nintendo Company
8. What is the Supreme Court?
9. The Irish Potato Famine
10. Why Does the School Year Begin in September?
Number of Worksheets: 46 Format:
Gold and Supreme members can download here: Getworksheets.com