This set takes a fantastic look
at historical events and celebrations of the month of August. All
the activities are fun for students. It's so fun they forget they
are actual learning very valuable skills along the way. There are
detailed reading passages and varied questioning techniques. The
1. Who was Elvis Presley?
2. The History of Clowns
3. Why Does MTV (Music Television) Have Very Little Music?
4. What does the Coast Guard Do?
5. Why Are So Few People Left-handed?
6. The History of Roller Coasters
7. Why Does Your Eye Sight Get Worse As You Get Older?
8. What Were The Causes For World War I?
9. What Was the Berlin Wall?
10. Why is the Panama Canal Important?
Number of Worksheets: 53 Format:
Gold and Supreme members can download here: Getworksheets.com