This lesson set explores the
challenges, achievements, and lives of leaders that helped shape
African American history. The lesson series looks at:
1. Booker T. Washington - Educator, Author, and Civil Rights Leader
2. Charles H. Houston - who played a significant role in dismantling
the Jim Crow laws.
3. Frederick Douglass - one of the most prominent leaders that rallied
for unity and equality.
4. George Washington Carver - revolutionized agriculture in the
Southern United States.
5. Harriet Tubman - well known abolitionist and devoted humanitarian.
Number of Worksheets: 51 Format:
Gold and Supreme members can download this workbook here: Getworksheets.com