We take a deep
look at the Winter games. Kids and adults alike have many questions
about the games. We surveyed teachers and student and found some
common questions everyone had. This lesson series addresses those
1. Alpine, Cross Country, Freestyle Oh My! (What
are the differences?)
2. What are all the events that take place during the Winter Olympics?
3. What's the difference between the luge, skeleton, and Bobsled?
4. Why are the Winter Olympics held every four years?
5. Why would a country want to host the Winter Olympics?
Number of Worksheets: 52 Format:
Gold and Supreme members can download this workbook here: Getworksheets.com