Students will examine key events
in history and celebrations that take / took place in the month
of December. Students really enjoy this series. We receive a great
deal of positive feedback on this series. The focus is on building
reading and writing skills. The titles include:
1. Who Was Walt Disney?
2. What is a Hovercraft?
3. What’s the Coldest Place on Earth? What is there?
4. What’s Boxing Day?
5. AIDS: A Worldwide Epidemic
6. Why Do People Have Trouble Quitting Smoking?
7. What was the Attack on Pearl Harbor?
8. How Many Different Holidays Are There in December?
9. Where Do Christmas Trees Come From?
10. What was the Louisiana Purchase?
Number of Worksheets: 52 Format:
Gold and Supreme members can download here: Getworksheets.com