monthly reading series is one of our most popular series to date.
We take a deep look at key events that are celebrated or took place
on the month of April. Students will have a blast! Topics include
1. Why Do We Play Tricks on April Fools Day? - April first is April
Fools Day or All Fools Day
2. What is Autism? - April is National Autism Awareness Month
3. What is Stress? - April is Stress Awareness Month
4. How do Rainbows Form? - April third is Find-A-Rainbow Day
5. The History of Libraries - National Library Week is celebrated
on the second week of April.
6. What is a Patent and why do we need them? - On April 10th, 1790
the U.S. Patent System was established.
7. What was the Titanic? - On April 14th the Titanic struck an iceberg.
8. What is income Tax? Why do we have it? - April 15th is United State
Income Tax Day
9. Who Was Paul Revere? - On April 16th, 1775 Paul Revere's Famous
Ride took place.
10. What is Arbor Day? - Arbor Day is celebrated on the last Friday
Number of Worksheets: 43 Format:
Gold and Supreme members can download this workbook here: Getworksheets.com